Catholic Social Service Child Abuse/Neglect Prevention
Catholic Social Service receives referrals from Child Protective Services (CPS) through a contract with the Department of Economic Security (DES) as a partner of Arizona Partnership for Children. Arizona Partnership for Children, LLP (AzPaC), a service delivery network, was formed in 1997 by Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona, Inc., Catholic Charities Community Services, Inc., and Devereux Arizona to provide a continuum of Child Welfare and Behavioral Health services throughout the State of Arizona.
This prevention program uses a family-centered approach in working with families to address risk factors related to potential abuse or neglect.
If you suspect child abuse or neglect, or you have serious concerns about your own parenting, please contact the state child abuse hotline at 1-888-767-2445.
In Home Services may include:
In Home Counseling/Family Support
- Parent Aid/Parenting Skills training
- Family Preservation with 24/7 crisis response
- Identify & connect to natural supports
- Assistance obtaining mental health services
- Support and/or develop Child Family Team
- Domestic Violence advocacy
- Referrals for Drug & Alcohol treatment
- Assistance with obtaining benefits
- Address daycare and transportation needs
- Emergency food & clothing
- Address medical/dental/prescription needs
- Emergency Housing/Shelter
- Emergency utility/rent/mortgage assistance
- Reunification support services