Pio Decimo Center provides high quality children’s programs. The center is a safe, healthy, nurturing, educational environment. The programs’ goals are to increase social and emotional development, and resilience skills, along with kindergarten readiness and preparing school-age children to enter their next grade level at school.
- Open Monday – Friday from 7:15 a.m. – 5:45 p.m., year round
- Close to downtown area
- DES approved
- Nutritious meals served
- Qualified, trained staff
- Most staff is bilingual, English – Spanish
Early Childhood Education Program:
- 3 – 5 years old (not in Kindergarten)
- Need to be toilet trained
- “Creative Curriculum” used to develop kindergarten readiness
- Formal child assessments through the year
- Four Star Rating – “Quality Plus” rating through First Things First
School Age Program:
- 5 (in Kindergarten) – 12 years old
- Transportation provided from Carrillo, Drachman, and Santa Cruz schools
- Homework assistance throughout the week
- Summer care/program available
Pio Decimo offers sliding fee scale for childcare charges, based on family income. A limited number of full or partial scholarships are available from outside funders.
How to participate:
For information or to register a child, call Pio Decimo Center at either number listed below.
- Reception desk – (520) 622-2801 ext. 7101
- Molly Tylutki, Children’s Program Coordinator, (520) 622-2801 ext.7119