House of Hope, Forgach House and Our House/Nuestra Casa
The Domestic Violence Shelters of Catholic Community Services in Southeastern Arizona provide a welcoming and safe environment for those needing support to leave a harmful situation. Emergency shelter is available for survivors – both men and women with children who have experienced domestic violence, sexual assault, elder abuse, and trafficking. (The shelters have limited space for clients without children.) Case Managers and advocates are available 24/7 to provide program screening, resources and community referrals. The Case Managers also have the ability to work with other shelters to help with relocation services if that may be necessary.
House of Hope and Nuestra Casa can provide transitional living where case managers work to ensure needed resources remain in place while residents build the confidence to succeed on their own. This program is vital to break the generational cycle of violence and empower survivors to build the skills and supports necessary to thrive long-term.
The CCS-SEAZ DV Programs cover both Cochise and Santa Cruz counties.
CCS-SEAZ DV Programs also provide:
- Advocacy services for court accompaniment and orders of protection
- Case management services for support and self-sufficiency
- Educational and activity groups
- Nutritional services
- Group sessions
- Financial Resources
Locations/How to participate:
If you are experiencing domestic violence, contact the shelters at:
- Forgach House in Sierra Vista – (520) 458-9096
- House of Hope in Douglas – (520) 364-2454
- Nuestra Case/Our House in Nogales – (520) 508-0917
- Arizona Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-602-263-8900
National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233 | 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
Service provided by