Safe House provides a welcoming and safe environment for those needing to flee a harmful situation at home. Emergency shelter is available for survivors – both men and women with children fearing domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, elder abuse, stalking and trafficking.
Safe House also provides:
- Advocacy services for court accompaniment and orders of protection
- Case management services for support and self-sufficiency
- Counseling services
- Educational and activity groups
- Nutritional services
The ultimate goal of Safe House is to help adults and families re-gain control and transform their lives, breaking the cycle of violence. Safe House has been empowering survivors of domestic violence since 1983.
How to participate:
For information, referrals, or services:
- Local Hotline: (928) 782-0044
- Crisis Hotline: 1-877-440-0550
Talk to a trained staff member regarding your needs. They will provide assistance. Bilingual (English/Spanish) staff are available.
Service provided by: