& Valued Actions
Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona, Inc.
A compassionate and just community that upholds the God-given
worth and dignity of every human being.
We strengthen children, adults, families and communities
by providing help, creating hope and serving all.
Our Values In Action
In order to accomplish our Mission, CCS:
- Responds to the call of the Gospel: “For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.”
- Respects life and protects children and vulnerable adults
- Collaborates and develops partnerships with others in the community to meet unmet needs
- Cultivates and implements new and creative responses to community, family and individual needs
- Respects diversity in our community
- Encourages, supports or restores self-reliance and self-determination through program design and delivery
- Encourages others to perform acts of charity
- Advocates for a just and compassionate society
- Recognizes and values the contributions of employees and volunteers through a positive work environment, equitable treatment and providing opportunities for growth and well-being
- Demands personal and professional integrity, honesty and accountability from all employees, volunteers and Board members as stated in the Code of Ethics