Do you want to make a lasting impact on the lives of children and families? Consider making a future gift to Catholic Community Services Foundation.
Future gifts (also known as “planned gifts”) are donations that are arranged now, but fulfilled later.
Some planned gifts are very straightforward, like a bequest made through your will or trust.
Others are more complex. These gifts can be a key component in financial planning for yourself and your heirs.
Gifts made through your estate and financial plan can:
- Provide additional life income for you and/or your heirs
- Reduce taxes
- Communicate your values to your heirs
- Fulfill your charitable goals
Even a smaller donation will have a big impact over time. You can provide for your family and friends and still leave a legacy of giving for generations to come.
Making a gift through your will or living trust is one of the easiest ways to make a planned gift. Bequests to “Catholic Community Services Foundation, an Arizona non-profit organization, located in Tucson, Arizona” may be made for:
- A percentage of your estate
- Residue of your estate
- As a contingent beneficiary in the event that one of your beneficiaries predeceases you
- A specific dollar amount or specified property
You choose how we will use your gift. Your gift may be:
- Unrestricted to meet the greatest needs at the time
- Designated to a particular CCS agency or program
- Endowed, so it lives in perpetuity with only the income used as an unrestricted or designated gift